Friday, September 28, 2007

R-tard Dog

As promised, I present you all my Dog.

wang

brr....

It's actually the same one I mentioned before.
"The Stalker Dog"
Click here.

It spins around all the time trying to catch its own tail.

Now, how cool is that?
Bet your dog can't do that.


So, if you're really interested in the spin-around-and-makes-your-walls/floor dirty,
Don't hesitate, call/IM/email me. I'm sure we can work something out.

Highest bidder wins!

Starting from RM0.49.
(partly because it's highly trained)


By the way, I would really appreciate you guys to drop a comment rather at the chatter box for memorial sake. You know, those bliss memories you get when you read back your posts.

Cheers!



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i watched da video..
ur dog keep on chase/tying 2 bite itz own tail...
itz wnt dizzy/tired izzit??
lolx...

Jessica Siow said...

it's so cute haha!

Philip Pang said...

haahaha.. The otak already tak center la. How to get dizzy? who are you anonymous?

Jess, haa.. Now I noe you find things spinning arnd cute. heh heh..

Why hasn't anyone bid yet? Now I should really try ebay or something.
Stray dog for sale! lol..

Malaria Max said...

Dude, your dog needs a brain transplant. haha.

Horny Ang Moh said...

Ur dog so cheap arr???Have a nice day!

L'abeille said...

Hi! It's my first time at your blog today..

Eh, my Sandy also turn round and round like your dog [for at least 10 times] before she gives me a "chocolate cake".

Wei...sure or not ar? Your dog worth that much only??!!

Philip Pang said...

Damien: Not only the brains. Give it a sex change or something. I don't like my dog being called a "bitch". haha. But it is gentle (and smelly) according to nature. Nah, just a brain trasplant will do. Maybe Paris Hilton's perfume also. My dog smells like Paris Hilton! How cool is that? hahaha.

Horny Ang Moh : You see, at that rate, no bids also. haha.. Your nick's damn cool. hahah...

L'abeille : thanks for the visit! heh heh.. Even at such low rates, no one bids. haha.. No selling already (in Vietnamese accent) lol..