Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Snatch Theft Auto

Yesterday was really a close call for my dad. He "kiap-ed" his bag under armpit and while crossing the road (along Hong Leong Bank near Plaza Pelangi), a motorcyclist passed by and tried to pull it away. Not sure whether that bugger tak-de makan or my dad's really strong. All those fats do help alright and my dad wanted to grab his hand and kick him in his ass hard. But, those fats caused resistance. Just wasn't fast enough. My dad describes it as, "I'll pok him until his gigi semua tanggal". Okayyy dad.

Must be some newbie snatch thieves. Anyhow thank god that my dad's fine and that they are really newbies.



Watch out for those bloody thieves.

to Rockstar, Snatch Theft Auto will sell well in Malaysia. I smell gaming revenge!

On second thoughts, I don't think it will even sell. Maybe just one or two. Others would be pirated.

1 comment:

Victor said...

haha. then inside got missions like running pirated dvd store n smuggling cigarettes into s'pore.