Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Lanterning

How can you go about celebrating Mid-Autumn Season with no lanterns?


That is like Chinese New Year with no firecrackers and getting your fingers burn.


So, Yes. Old school lanterns, candles and a stick are the things you need. Plus a slice of mooncake would be awesome.

lanterns
If you notice, there's a Powerpuff Girls one on the left.
Not THAT old school.

I wanted to see how it'll look like if I light it up.
burrnnnnn the karipap girls... burrnnnn.....


Okay, Supposedly the moon should be round, big and bright like my cute lil ass when I was born (heh-heh). But it's still too early (12.45am) to tell. I shall wait till night falls.


lelong
I not only want 1,2 but 3 for my humongous ego. Yeah right.


phil
I find this rather nice. I mean the lantern. ;)

ROFL!

Last of all, according to tradition of the Pang family in regards to "lanterning", you must have a celebration over your burning lantern which only lasts for, 5 seconds. Darn it. I didn't even have time to take a proper picture.

burn
see, all shaky.

From all these pictures, you guys might be wondering why am I the only person appearing. That is because everyone was just too lazy. Or maybe, I just got a little too excited over "lanterning". Nonetheless, my dog was there giving me the turtle stare and must be wondering..

Why is this kiddo taking a camera that flashes at him with lanterns?

That is when I ask her, why whenever I want you to play fetch, you'll just think whatever i throw is food.

My dog's cool.
Damn cool.
x2.

only that it's a lil retarded.

Maybe it thinks that I'm a lil retarded too.

This is what I call a
Symbiosis Relationship.

That's for failing biology for so many times.


cheers, me mates!