Saturday, July 21, 2007

Stalker Dog

I shall start off today with a rant.
What is it in a man, a dog don't understand?

Hmm..

There's this dog I named "stalker". Stalker has been trespassing my house everyday. It wasn't afraid of death nor the fake security guard figure outside my gate.

I'm gonna hunt you down tonight dawg! Doughnuts anyone?

Perhaps it's the mating season then we would really have to let nature take its place. But I then remembered my previous dog named "tong tong" was dead long long ago during the ages of Prince Tong Sampah.

Okay, so what's the beauty that attracted this dog to my house? If it is not for another mate, what can it be?

The search for warmth and shelter of course. How happy can a dog be living with lizards and cockroaches? They are always Gangsta and uncivilized cheesy fries.

Honestly, I got rather sad just by looking at the dog. It reflected to me why we humans have double standards among our own species based on colour, race, religion, wealth, looks.. etc.

Sad isn't it? See, I do have sentiments and best of all, it comes from animals!

No comments: