Sunday, July 22, 2007

My other Twin on Youtube.

So I was just browsing through videos in Youtube. Comedies, directed movies, negarakuku, comedies and more comedies.

Until.... I got really bored and tried something different for a change. Being a typical teenage boy, I typed on the badass search bar,









Philip Pang


And Guess what was first?

Phillip Pang Dancing?





Initially I thought, this could be interesting. Until, i played the video.

It was Short but deadly.

I had high hopes for him, thinking that he is some damn macho dude as he carries the name Philip Pang you know.

But he dances like a half naked dancing banana to Aladdin.

Maybe people called Philip Pang are, often off track a little. Just Maybe.

Anyway, his name is of double L where as mine of single L. Okay, that's something to be happy about.

No comments: