Saturday, July 7, 2007

You Know What Really Grind my Gears?

This entry is going to be an angry one.

You know, I've bloody well spent so much time on you, why can't you just open up? Is it even that difficult? Seriously, what is it that make you so hard? I've been trying so hard even to the tips of my fingers it cries,
"you're one thorny thing babe, Ow!"

To my utmost fear, it's finally time I shall bring this to public. Hiding under the blanket will not do good to us anymore. I bring this upon myself in shame.



*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

---------------------

Durian! King of us all.
durian

Yep, you are really a pain in the ass. The fact is that I've spent almost 2 hours on this and she jolly well shuts herself up. She is one odd looking one.


tools
So, I had my spears and shields ready by my side. But she is one hard nut to crack.

nice retard
After 2 hours, I felt helpless and uttered unknown phrases from King Kong world.

cover
And so, as it is, I shall save this for another day. I went off with a sigh.


Somehow, something heard the unrecognized phrases and the cry from within.

OMGG.. WHEN MACHINES CAN SPEAK KING KONG,
THAT IS WHEN WE HAVE TRANSFORMERS!


Hotdog_Bus_Frt
From this hippy-useless-geeky-mini-bus.....

Transform!

To, Sunny bot!
transform
First, it has a damn cool name, Sunny. It has green eyes because girls find guys with green eyes, extremely cute. It's Volkswagon, it also has a gun to shoot the baddies. It has Japanese slippers on it and the best thing is, it's Indian and converse in malay. C'mon give the dude some love alright.

*p/s: Forgive me from using MSpaint. It's somehow more suitable.

Anyway,
Never forget his counter part. Sang Kancil yang berani.


Transform.

Optimus Kancil.
Optimus Kancil is a production of Mr. Kennysia.



To Fight?
this?
durian

Transform!

DURIANSPEARE.


To think of it, I did something useful on 07/07/07.
Congratulations to Mr and Mrs Mun.
We are waiting for your offspring.
XD


To: WeiXun, Alven and anyone interested. Pick this up and title it,
"You know what really grind my gears?"


2 comments:

Malaria Max said...

Ey man thats soooo abstract. susahnye.

::sklc:: said...

wowz - this was certainly an interesting blog entry!