Monday, October 15, 2007

What Went Wrong.

*updates*
Today is my sister's birthday
so happy birthday Stella Pang.

Day after tomorrow is when my first paper starts !
.......

--------------------------------------------

Previous post was (CCC)
and this is (WWW)

Triple H is still around for somebody's sake.
RETIRE LA OLD MAN!
hehs.

Just the other day (last Friday), my Senior (tutor) made a BIG mistake.

You see, my college is kind enough to give Law tutorials by seniors for pathetic, turtle looking nuts like us (according to Mr. Ramesh, whom is our lecturer).


So I guess, he thinks that we are cute and some of us would dance around Xun's blog on two legs.

Okay, so this senior of mine was talking on Criminal Process. What can the police do with reasonable suspicion and blah. Until..

He thought of a Genius illustration, with the Capital G.

He suddenly went,
Let's say Philip has a bomb under his pants but when the police asked him about it,

he answered,

"Where got BOMB lah Encikk"

Basing on reasonable suspicion, the police "aloba-ed" Philip and took his pants off in public.
and some statements are not appropriate to be stated here.
cause I realize I have "young" readers, too bad.

How did he even thought of this?
Bomb + pants = ouch!

Then comes the shitty part.
He went,

"HAHAHA!! Philip, just kidding la..
But really got bomb, small yet explosive. Only your girlfriend will know la"


.......

I gave him the "Im going to kill you tonight look" with an evil smile.

In the first place what you mean by "small".
Youu piece of ... crap.

Then after class some girls came and said to me..

"He said yours small le (giggles)"
and walks away.

Never mind! I'm a man of integrity.
Hmpph!

Top tip from me,
When a man talks bad about someone else, he is only basing on his own experience/what he has got.

Ah ha!
Smiles!
=D

Okay, now how do I bring this message across to those who were deceived by the evil tutor?
....
they won't believe.
-.-

Don't Cheers this time round.
Just Don't.

5 comments:

iget said...

lolz~! small~ *giggles* *runs off* *lol* =P
hahahahhahaha~

Wei-xun said...

Tiny! Miniscule! Microscopic!

CHEERSS!!!

Philip Pang said...

very funny the both of you.

HA.

Wei-xun said...

I know. I'm sucha funnay guy.

iget said...

dun have to remind me that i'm funny, too~! =D =P hahahahahhaha