Saturday, October 27, 2007

Pulled Over by Cops.

5.00am.
My mother woke me up to drive my dad and sis to Crystal Crown Hotel.
For some, health camp.

They were filled with energy and all ready to kick off with a healthy lifestyle.
But I wasn't.
I just wanted to sleep,
on the pillow with my smell on it.

Oh yea, we were even earlier than the roosters in my neighbourhood.
How I know?
They were my companion during SPM days,
er, maybe only on the day before SPM.

So anyway, we got on to the car, cranked it up, sank ourselves into the seats and warmed up planet Earth.

You see, it's bad to go POWEERR right after the engine got started. It's better to warm it up, drive slow, soft on the accelerator and sweet talk to the car. Say things like,
"I've never regretted choosing you"
"You're the prettiest car ever"
She will feel like she's the luckiest car in the universe.
Haha!

While I got so into sweet talking, I glanced at my rear mirror and went,
"Wah! So early got police car".
Then I made a left hand turn, he was right on my butt.


Remember that I was driving very slow. Thinking that maybe it wants to overtake me, I moved more to the left and that's when I saw the disco lights.


Police : Encikk, pergi mana?
Me : Er, angkat orang pergi holiday.
Police : Oh, Family Holiday?
My Dad : Business Trip.
Police : Oh.. Family holiday pergi mana?
(the police still thinks it's a family trip)
Me : Port Dickson.

Police went around my car to check the road tax.

While I was digging up for my driving license, thinking that he'll definitely ask for it, I couldn't recall where was it and seriously, almost passed him this.

confuse3
Initial D racing card.
The arcade game I used to play with my mates before going for tuition in Omega.

(I was still feeling very sleepy that time).
But of course, I passed him my IC and driving license.
He checked my identifications and bid his farewell.

Everything was fine and he went off.

I was just thinking, what if I passed him my Initial D racing card?

I bet he'd have went...

OMG! NO WAYYY...
PHIL? THE DESCENDANT OF THE GREAT PANG?
DRIFTING KING OF MOUNT KIKI-LALA?
OMGG OMGG OMGG!!
I loveeee youuu soo muchhh you know??
muARkz mUaRkss...
*faints*

(Kiki-lala : Underwear brand for kids. Sounds, a bit Japanese la hor? lol)

I AM.


HAHAHAHA.


Anyway, If you realize I only have one star on my card (from above),
one star = n00b/newbie.

I somehow, always.. lose.

Just make me feel good can?
walao-eh!


Cheers !
Vroomm Vroommm...

5 comments:

::sklc:: said...

this is hillarious lar!

umbrella lady said...

WAHLAO! Great PANG. XD

if you passed him the initial D racing card, you will on the star newspapers tmrw! ;D

BANG;D

L'abeille said...

Hahahaha.... giving him the Initial D card...*I laugh so loud when I read your post I think I scared my colleague in the next cubicle*

Philip Pang said...

Sara: Yea, the pics had the effects. lol..

Pui: hahaha, you think Malaysia not enough news meh?

L'abeille: The 1st thought that came to me was, toilet cubicles. HAHA!!

okay....

Office lar, office cubicles.. lol!

umbrella lady said...

not enough entertainment columns, and you will get famous ;D