Friday, October 26, 2007

The Picture that Matters.

Today is rather special.
Simply because I made a rare discovery behind the wooden blocks of broken drawers. It's not what exactly you call "expensive".

"Oh, I've just found golden coins with the Queen's face on it"

Nope.
Nothing close to that.
But it has to do with birds and China.

I think Chinese love birds. Like how they love tea and maybe "imitating things".
For some.

Anyway, my discovery was so, profound.
I had to check the Pang Dictionary.

My mum!

I was this young (in red).


I took my very first photograph by myself.
(at least till date, the only one found)
Proven by all time faithful mother.

firstphototaken 2

There goes the bird and China.

See the link now?

Let's see, that could only be me because, my dad would most likely to be fascinated by mountains and sceneries, my brother would be crapping in his pants and my mum, cleaning them up. My sis, oh well, looking at China boys.

Who else would have wasted the film?
The ignorant one.

I wonder why of all places, I tilted the camera down to the floor and took a bird with a leaf on its beak. Maybe I found it cute.

Ha!

Okay, I said birds and you people expected real birds.
Well, a drawn one isn't that bad I suppose.
Drawn on the busy streets of somewhere in China

I'm truly happy.
anyone willing to pay me millions for this?
It's still, a Discovery.


Cheers !

3 comments:

::sklc:: said...

wowz, coolz.. i would have thought you were in Egypt if you hadn't said China... tho, now that I think of it... it reminds me of the Noah Ark's story. WOWZ! A discovery indeed!

Esther said...

APPLAUSE! GREAT DISCOVERY! THERE MIGHT BE GOLD POTS UNDER IT.

=.=

haha.. funny post.
Maybe I should go check out my album whether I had any "discoveries". =p

Philip Pang said...

Sara: haha! Yep, it is. Quite proud of it. Looks a bit pro. hAHa!

Esther: Yeah! you should. Eh, no gold under it larh. Only a hidden letter..

dennggg...

Frm the Tang Dynasty...

haha. kidding la.