Saturday, November 10, 2007

Heroes


I've completed the whole season one of Heroes in 3 days.
Which I'm not exactly proud of.
Plus I'm not some hardcore drama freak fan.

It made me feel like one of them. That's partly why.. I kept on watching, pushing my limits till dawn.

And all I end up with is, looking like an old panda and a broken circadian clock.

Maybe the world needs superheroes like that!

to destiny...

I come in peace. Just like star trek! *\/
Hiro Nakamura. Teleporter, time bender and a Jah-pa-nese man.

I miss old days as a kid believing that superheroes are real and they were cooler back then. But once you get treated by reality and age, superheroes only appear in movies, action figures and some Halloween costumes. Even dogs wear it.

Alright, that's it. Watch Heroes if you want goosebumps.
It's rejuvenating.

I say it's like, putting ice cubes on your toes.
brrr...

3 comments:

Esther said...

I have season 2 until episode 6! :D

Victor said...

haha.

syler...

Philip Pang said...

Esther: I'll wait till the whole season 2 is out only watch. ha! Stress ar watch half way.

Victor: He's like a brain opener. Like can opener. twist twist. haha.