Saturday, December 16, 2006

Down South

Vivo City

Vivo City (singapore) is wicked, it's so freakin' big that it pushes your legs to its limits. Yes, it's pure torture to people like me who don't dig shopping. Damn, all those walking can really kill. Just if the government could invest a little more since they had already threw in big sums of money into tourism, they could actually build more travelators for lazy ass bums like me. Wouldn't that make shopping easier? lol. So, to all ministers of Trade and Industry. Go build more travelators everywhere. That's the key. Ha! Then everyone will grow fat thanks to burger king and lots of travelators. Besh la!

Come visit Singapore! We provide good services and sufficient travelators (for those lazy asses who complain alot) for your pleasure and comfort. Lazy ass.

That really brings out the Uniquely Singapore slogan.

Singapura ni, betul-betul unik la.

Toys "R" Us

Wheet! Toys "R" Us! THE Sweetest thing over there. It's BIG and frankly speaking, I could actually spend the whole day there. Because It is where I call it's home.

Damn, how I admire kids nowadays with high-tech amphibious remote control cars that travel on land and water, helicopters, etc. If my mum was there, ha! I'll be exactly like those kids crawling and screaming their lungs out on the floor filled with giraffes, begging my parents to buy me those exotic toys. Ha, exotic. Damn these kids are lucky. I only had like, budget made in China toys passed down from my brother. Mitsuboshi? What the hell.


Geoffrey The Giraffe


This makes me sigh

What if Im already grown up?

-
-
-
-
-
-

Nah, who cares.
Though I had to fight the spot
from the kids.

Catch my new comic sequel fighting badasses from
the town called
Balinana


HAHAHAHA!!
Nowadays childhood super heroes also go high - tech.
9 freaking plasma TVs to
advertise.

At least that looks better than,
cicakman.


5 comments:

Malaria Max said...

Haha, great to see u back blogging and on blogspot!!

ALL HAIL BLOGSPOT!! GWARR!!!

Philip Pang said...

argh. To my suprise, blogspot is really user friendly. lol.

Unknown said...

yes it is.

under the sea... under the sea...

Malaria Max said...

I was at vivo city the other day too and this damned ang moh kid was hogging the cam spot at toys r us!!

Philip Pang said...

ya larh. the kids will just stay there and keep laughing at themselves. ahem.