Tuesday, June 17, 2008

One Damn Hurdle

So what did A levels do to me in the past couple of months? You wouldn't want to expect anything good coming out from A levels really. So here goes.


1. I've turned into a fat man.



2. I got so fat that I broke my chair.



3. Transformed the broken chair into a bench with wheels on it which lasted for 2 days. Not bad.



4. My mind went dancing on a fountain of wee.



5. Some attraction, somewhere.



6. Bloody cocks.



7. My finest creation, Antman.




And finally.
The sweetest note.

courtesy of kukubird


So long A levels!

Go haunt the juniors!

4 comments:

Malaria Max said...

Picasso in the making for sure!

chukulut said...

hahahaah my sis broke a chair last time too x)

Victor said...

inspired me to draw something in my accounting books..

::sklc:: said...

you might find it amusing to know that i have a colleague by the name of Frank Antman... but he is larger than life literally.