Thursday, April 10, 2008

Evil Gay Tag.

I've been tagged by Alven, wah! sibeh ghey sial.

01. Compose a list of YOUR top ten sexiest famous men.
02. Collect one picture of each guy on your list.
03. Post them in your journal.
04. Tag five people to do the same.

*edit*
In specific order,

From number 10 - 1.


I shall be the only one who takes effort into doing this. Oh bugger.

Here goes nothing then..

*Readers discretion is advised for very disgusting half naked pictures of extremely ugly men popping out of no where from your screen*

10. Brad Pitt (ripped from Joylyn)


check out his lil' lawn.

Ah ha! I know what you people are thinking.

"ZOMGG! Philip is like sooo freakin' gay man I tell youuuu.."

No lah, I don't like Brad Pitt.

I just needed someone to expose his pits and I found him.

Ah~


Can't think of 9, 8,7 and 6.

5. Arnold Suahzenagorrr..

hastalavista

HAHAHAHAA!!

EPIC mann, EPICC!!!

4. Contestant 5 on Nevermind the Buzzcocks.

angry 5

I will kill you...

3. Neighbour kid from Singapore.

batman-suparman-02a
PWNED !!
Mr. Batman bin Suparman,
You've made it to my list!


2. Rick Astley

For once, this is real.

RICK ROLL'D!


Watch it!
5 stars!

and for no.1....

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*


1. ME ! when I was in primary 5.

fatphilip
I look bloody out casted.
The girls were holding each other but..

WHAT BOUT ME!?
#$$%^%^$!!!!

Doesn't a fat kid deserve some love and attention, affection maybe while you girls were giggling and laughing away at each other!? Look at the girl beside me. She even leaned away from me.

HAR HAR!?
@#$%&#@!!!!

Argh! and because of that, I honour myself (the primary 5 me) as the hottest man/boy on planet earth!

If you're wondering where am I, look all the way to the right.

That is if your eyes were made of sheep's wool.

Hawt right...

;)

So there you have it. My ghey-iest post in history.


I am passing this evil tag to :
1. Nicole Ong
2. Denise Ong
3. Kimmy Ong
4. Serah Ooi
5. Melanie Tan

Boo YAh!

:D

5 comments:

Yenswky said...

OMG... hahah so kawaii... LOL And isn't the one next to you Andrea? the picture must be ancient lah got round edges somemore. lol

Delacroix said...

You got problems with the Ong family? No. 1 to 3 all Ong.

Unknown said...

wah so hansem!

rådicål 'dreámer said...

oh man!, what a cool name wei, batman bin suparman. this tag sure is evil. hahha

Anonymous said...

wei that IC real one ar??