Sunday, March 16, 2008

You Turn Me On, Babe!

Here's something to compensate my lack of updates. The feeling of visiting a blog with no updates consecutively can be rather annoying. It's like the whole of Spiderman is only on smacking mosquitoes and the American flag appearing all the time.

So anyway, we (my dad and I) were smacked by spectacular view while driving on our everyday road. For those who knows where I stay, good for you. For those who doesn't, well, It's near to this place called "leisure Mall" where cheap Singaporeans flock in for cheap goods on weekends.

DSC00070


DSC00072


DSC00069


DSC00071

Wicked !

It's all taken with the Sony Ericsson K800i.

I'm staggered even by looking at the pictures.

Pwahh.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Every cloud DOES have a silver lining.

What an awesome sight.

::sklc:: said...

i never thought such photography was possible in our climate... i've only seen such clarity of the sun's rays in Aussie. Great job!