Monday, February 11, 2008

Chinese New Year 08'

I should make it clear that the previous post was written out of boredom. I do have a proper 50 things to do before 50 list and I didn't spend 2 weeks thinking about getting married and have a bucket of kids. Well, of course that's part of the list.

I've been really random these days. My entries lately have been of no value.

Okay. Back to CNY. I almost got fried by fireworks. Yeap. Thanks to my neighbour's firecrackers which was ONE year old. They saved it from last year till this year. What happened was, I was outside my house approximately 50 meters away, anticipating for a great view.

Little did I know, I was too near when the 1st shot did not fly high. The 1st explosion so near me, everything turned bright. Something wasn't right so I ran back to my house which was quite a fair distance and hid behind the wall while peeping with one eye. I went out again then saw my family members coming out from the house to see what was going on.

I should have taken a camera out to record a video. Yikes! But It was fun. lol.

Anyway, this was taken last year. Enjoy,


No comments: