Monday, June 11, 2007

Mascot-ing isn't the coolest thing.

Here comes the traffic light.


IMG_0117
Hit me!

IMG_0117
Mr. Porky and me.
He makes RM300 for 2 days!
How easy is that?

IMG_0112
This is Shaun. That bugger who reckoned me this job.


IMG_0115
1 year and 5 months old kid.
My facial expression shows it all as my sweat drips their way to my toe. Sweet!


IMG_0107
Kids + 1 adult nowadays don't smile but mascot does.


Something I really enjoyed was being able to see the nice smiles and entertaining those drivers on the road. HAHA!!

Conclusion
Maxis hired their worst mascot.
Kids either cry or run away when I approach them.
Their mum will then say,
"Don't worry, traffic lights are men's best friends".
-.-

While I sweat my way to Mars.

So long fellas!

7 comments:

Delacroix said...

Hey Mr. Traffic Light!

Next time you want to use the word Bugger please put viewer digression. :P Jk.

::sklc:: said...

haha... nice pics!

Wei-xun said...

Okay perhaps yoor job was tougher. But as Spongebob Squarepants would say,"what's better than serving up smiles, right?"

To which you'd reply,"yeah. right."

btw thanks for linking me! I've linked you too!

Philip Pang said...

Koo : HAaaa.. Bugger isn't that crude ehy.

Sara : Hey thnx! U are Sara Khoo rite? Looking forward to 07/07/07. =)

Wei Xun : Yea, those smiles were priceless wheet! But one thing, remember Spongebob Live in SG? the sponge which can fly? That OZ guy in the yellow sponge? HAHA! Soo frekin' ugly man. lol!

::sklc:: said...

yeah sara khoo... yeah yeah... see u okies!

Joylyn! Jael-Way said...

omg philip can i tell you im speechless then burst into the funniest fit of giggles?

blink blink.
BWAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

Rebekah♥Cheng said...

WOW you are too cool x