Thursday, May 3, 2007

Day at Court

Photo-0167
High Court (senior named Prem)

Photo-0166
Fuh, we look like some proper taxi driver with white top and black bottom.

Off to High Court. It feels different inside, you have lawyers walking around with big luggages on trolleys, workers smoking weeds and people looking at you like,

"Ahh, ini mesti budak-budak law. Muka macam Serabai je, guaguaa..."

Photo-0170
Leslie Kok's brother, Sam Kok.

So, 15 proper looking taxi drivers with their muka macam serabai, we entered the court. After walking for awhile, I observed one thing, walking is part of their job. those lawyers who walk with no wind behind their back are n00b lawyers, every time kena pwn that kind. Those walk got kuat kuat punya wind that kind, can PK people anytime. But the sad thing is, they all look old.

Photo-0173
Random. Queue in the toilet which only has 2 cubicles and no urinals. @%#@!!



Photo-0179
Judge still flirting with secretary over some teh tarik. Damn, Im so dead.

Court in session.. Teekkk, then the police goes.. Bannguunnnnn... Bow. This was a drug smuggling case under criminal law. Long story but today's session, no verdicts were given. Just debates between lawyers. Interesting though. The police guard was rocking his chair to the beats of Beethoven.

The other session was on contract under civil law, I wasn't inside cause it was packed. According to my friend, he said it was very interesting cause the judge kept questioning the lawyers and giving them a hard time.

Lawyer : My Lord, the accused....
Judge : I don't want to know the story. I want to know what section is it.
Lawyer : (Continue with his story...)
Judge : I want to know the Section not the story. I already know the story.
Lawyer : Flipped his notes, kept quiet and sat down.


Photo-0181
We were like some tourist, damn jakun.

Anyway, while I was on my way back with my dad, I asked my dad what's criminal in mandarin. Something "fan". My dad replied, "yiu yu fan ar" Cuttlefish Rice. LOL! We were thinking what to have for lunch. It's actually "xian fan" Salted rice.

ROFL.





5 comments:

Malaria Max said...

Ey damn interesting. Where u doing your law course wei?

Philip Pang said...

Im now doing A Levels ar, at Crescendo College down town. 1 year course.

Takuya said...

Hi,long time no see!
I'm Takuya. Thank you for writing your comment. I saw your comment on my blog which names "WADADESU".

To tell the truth, I stayed in Singapore for about one week on a school trip at that time. To tell the truth, I sometimes remember the CAs of Singapore Airlines. Because they were very beautiful.

By the way, why are you interested in making ginger cookies. I've ever eaten ginger cookies but I've never made ginger cookies.

You look very interesting when you're studying at your school. I think so. You live in Kuala Lumpur,right? I would envy you if you lived in Kuala Lumpur because I'd like to go to Kuala Lumpur on a private trip someday.
Please tell me if you have a lot of informations about Kuala Lumpur

nxx. said...

my new blog url is nic-thenewme.blogspot.com
gbu mr nep2

Philip Pang said...

ha! something more positive I suppose (: